Blaziken and Gardevoir are my absolute favorites, but I have many, many more.
…What about them? I have two sisters, three nephews and two nieces. I love them all dearly.
I’m not putting it on shuffle because I hate doing that. Instead, I’ll just list ten of the most random songs on my mp3, to give you an idea of how weird my musical tastes are:
1. Addicted to Love - Robert Palmer
2. Sick Bubblegum (Skrillex remix) - Rob Zombie
3. Hanamaru Sensation - Little Non
4. Traveling Soldier - Dixie Chicks
5. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
6. Take It Off - Ke$ha
7. The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel
8. Dancing Lasha Tumbai - Verka Serduchka
9. Liar - KoRn
10. St. Jimmy - Green Day
That’s why I have a hard time answering when people ask me what kind of music I like….
I think it’s very important… Though, I do hate school. XD But I guess that’s part of the fun of being in high school…
I can’t really think of five off the top of my head, to be honest. One pet peeve of mine, though, is when my niece asks me “what if” questions. “What if this Monopoly money was REAL?” I don’t know, Calista, what if you were born with six fingers?
- Wake up
- Talk to Ash for about six hours, both online and on the phone
- Say goodbye to Ash
- Fuck around online when I’m not daydreaming
- Take at least two showers, maybe three
- Lay around daydreaming when I’m not online
- Eat at random intervals
- Mom comes home
- Talk to Mom for a while
- Go to bed early so I can lay around daydreaming for a while
- Go to sleep
Also, throw some random schoolwork in there, sometimes I have class, most of the time, I don’t.